From Helix Community
Helix Player Development Overview
Here is where to go for information about the player architecture, API reference, policies, features and specifications.
- HXClientKit - a set of functions you can use within your own top-level client to interface with the HelixPlayer client engine.
- Developer's Guide [html] [pdf]
- HXClientKit Sample Application:
- Detailed Build Instructions
Documentation for the GTK Widget [html] [pdf] Helix DNA Client - more information about the engine which powers the Helix Player Helix DNA Client architecture - this document describes how file format plugins, file system plugins, rendering plugins, the client core, and a top-level client (such as the Helix Player) all fit together to create a functioning playback system Helix Client and Server Developer's Guide (r5) - This document describes how to go about using the Helix Client SDK. Guide to the Helix Source Tree - information about the source tree layout and organization
- architecture overview
- Helix Player Playback Function Call Flow
- Helix Mozilla Plug-In Design
- Helix Player statements of design - technical documents concerning the implementation of certain features
- Helix Player Installer Documentation
Broken Links? Please email: email@example.com
CVS version: $Id: overview.html,v 1.9 2005/10/21 21:13:45 dshirzad Exp $